We strive to provide our clients with options, especially when it comes to delivery methods. For those clients who already have their own hosted Learning Management System (LMS) in place, we offer SCORM integration. We offer SCORM compliant training courses for workplace training.
Please visit our course library for a full list of topics offered.
What is SCORM?
Shareable Content Object Reference Model (or SCORM for short) is a collection of technical standards and specifications for web-based e-learning. It allows us to sell our courses packaged as SCORM files, and allows clients to purchase, host, and completely control their training experience.
For clients who expect the highest level of customization, our SCORM library is the solution to your training needs. If your company uses Compliance Training Group as your source for employee training content, our SCORM-compliant modules will integrate seamlessly with your LMS. The power to train your employees is in your hands with SCORM. Schedule annual training sessions or on-the-fly sessions for onboarding, disciplinary actions, or refreshers. Train as many employees as you need, at no additional cost per seat/per session.
Aside from offering live onsite, webinar, eLearning, and train-the-trainer, we also offer SCORM files to clients who already have their own hosted Learning Management System (LMS) in place and want to provide training directly for their own employees.
What are the benefits of using SCORM compliant training courses?
- Allows you to purchase our course content (including videos, games, quizzes, and tests) and host it on your own LMS.
- Content can be sold and delivered to your organization directly, and at a lower price.
- Ensures stability for your eLearning content.
- Train as many employees as you wish, with no additional fees (one-time purchase).
- Track the progress of your employees.
- Custom tailor your content (add your logo, branding, internal discipline steps, employee policies).
- Enroll attendees as often as needed.
- SCORM allows content creators like Compliance Training Group to distribute content to a wide variety of Learning Management Systems without any compatibility issues.
All courses are recommended to be viewed on desktop devices for optimal use.
For a nominal fee we offer updates to SCORM files every two years, including legal updates, new statistics, new videos, and revised quizzes and tests. For information about licensing, copyright, and proprietary rights for SCORM compliant training courses, contact us.