Combating Contagious Illness in the Workplace
Employers of both essential and non-essential businesses are now adopting policies including communicable disease training that are focused on best practices to reduce the spread of the coronavirus and contagious illnesses among employees.
Can your employees answer these four questions?
- How can I avoid contagious illnesses?
- How can I tell if I have a contagious illness?
- What should I do if I have a contagious illness?
- When is it sage to return to work after I’ve been sick?
There is no question that employers are legally responsible and potentially liable for employees and customers who get infected in the workplace, and not just with the coronavirus but any contagious illness. Today is the best time to create and implement your action plan to reduce risk, protect employees, reduce employer liability, and have continuing operations going forward.
- 22 mintues
- 50+ Video Tutorials and Examples
- Prevention of Contagious Infections
- Proper Hand Washing Technique
- Early and Accurate Diagnosis
- Effective Treatment and Mitigation
- Recovery & Reintegration
Want to find out more?
Results of Communicable Disease Training
- Best practices to avoid contracting and spreading infections such as COVID-19, the flu, and more.
- Recommendations by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control are incorporated into the curriculum.
- Discover how viral and bacterial infections spread.
- How to assess and proper use of a mask.
- How to identify symptoms.
- How to evaluate if they have contracted a contagious illness.
- Methods of disinfecting surfaces.
- Proper Hand Washing technique.
- Proper Reintegration Steps.
Compliance Training Group Difference
|Available in English & Spanish||Email Reminders||In-Depth Progress Tracking|
|Easy Customization||Integrates into HR Tools||Training and Investigation|
|e-Learning Course||Webinar Training||Train-the-Trainer Option|
|Mobile & Tablet Friendly||Competitive Pricing||Instant Certificate Download|
Massachusetts (Social Distancing & Hygiene) Reopening Training
In May 2020, Massachusetts laid out it’s Reopening Massachusetts Guidelines to ensure that the state’s reopening progressed smoothly and safely. This guidance included strategy’s and mandatory workplace safety standards for reopening all businesses and activities within the state during this time.
In accordance with Massachusetts, Reopening and Fighting COVID-19 Guidelines, our 22 minute course provides training for employees regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols required by the state for all businesses.
Mobile On-site Antibody and Temperature Testing Available
Special Opportunity for Businesses in Los Angeles or Orange County with the Purchase of our Combating Contagious Illness in the Workplace.
To ensure a healthy working environment, speak with our team today about having a mobile testing lab scheduled for your office. The testing process will provide you as an employer the proper protocol to follow a healthy protocol and reduce the risk of a lawsuit around getting sick at work. Compliance Training Group has the tools you need to train, test, and investigate if an issue arises.
Types of Testing Available
-If a temperature exceeds 100 degrees,
the individual should take a Viral PCR and Antibody Test and return home
|Viral PCR/Nucleic Acid Testing
-Positive indicates active infection
-Negative not infected
can be scheduled for return to work and scheduled weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
|Antibody (Ab) Testing
-Positive indicates potential past exposure/infection
-Negative indicates past exposure/infection unlikely.
-Positive indicates active infection.
-Negative may require confirmatory PCR testing.
Potential Impacts if you do not provide training or testing for your workplace:
- Potential Lawsuits
- Possible Abuse of Sick Leave Policies
- Unaware of changing Federal and State Agency Regulations
- The potential impact on business operations if your employees get sick, and now your entire division or team is out ill and unable to work until recovered.
- Fear to come to work could leave your team at a crossroads of not wanting to return and not sure how to keep themselves safe if they do return.
Your duty as an employer is to instill the proper communicable disease training and protocols for your workplace, from distancing to testing, additional cleaning, limiting travel, and minimizing group meetings in person, to name a few. Compliance Training Group is here to assist you in enhancing safety and morale by providing the proper training and testing for your workplace.
Schedule a Call or Demo with our Team Today or Get Started Now.